Building Division Construction Superintendent
Rankin Construction Inc. – Niagara Region
We are seeking an experienced individual to become a member of our team. If you have a strong construction background and possess the following skills, this may be an excellent opportunity for yourself.
To provide on-site supervision for all aspects of mid-rise construction projects, including coordinating subcontractors, material and equipment, ensuring that specifications are being followed, and work is proceeding on schedule and within budget. Superintendent shall be responsible for scheduling, inspections, quality control, and job site safety.
• Supervise/manage and schedule subcontractors, consultants, and vendors in critical path to ensure timely completion.
• Perform quality control duties and responsibilities regarding the work being performed.
• Communicate with project team regarding ASI’s, RFI’s, and Material Submittals.
• Ensure that subcontractors are fully executing and complying with their contracted scope of work.
• Coordinate required inspections with local jurisdictions.
• Identify conflicts in construction progress and communicate them to project team for resolution.
• Maintain daily log of activities on the jobsite.
• Preside over weekly subcontractor meetings designed to coordinate the work.
Qualification / Skills
• At least 5+ years’ experience as a site superintendent on ICI or mid-rise residential projects.
• Effective onsite communication with Clients, Consultants, Sub Trades & Suppliers as the go to Site Superintendent.
• Proven project experience.
• Manage work on-site to ensure the compliance of construction with the drawings, specifications, and safety regulation.
• Compensation based on experience.
• Basic knowledge of MS Office and windows-based computer applications. (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Project).
A competitive salary commensurate with skills, qualifications and experience along with a comprehensive benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Rankin Construction Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please e-mail your resume and cover letter.
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or fax to (905)684-2260.
We thank all applicants for their submissions, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.