25 Corporate Park Drive
St. Catharine's, ON L2S 3W2
Completed in 2008, the uncompromising style and convenience of Twenty-Five Corporate Park creates a prestigious working environment designed to appeal to growing businesses in and around the Niagara Peninsula. Twenty-Five Corporate Park affords the same high standards of quality and design and construction set by Twenty and Seventy-Five Corporate Park, but with dramatic variation in exterior design expression. Exteriors of grey tinted reflective glass and off-white precast concrete panels reflect a quality and discerning style that is continued throughout the Building.
The three (3) story building has approximately 42,000 square feet of rentable area with an approximate floor plate of 14,400 square feet, offering outstanding flexibility in floor plans with only four (4) interior columns. Peripheral floor spaces offer generous window area and total average depth of some 36 feet from core to exterior walls. The building is fully sprinklered and has a high security keying system with 24 hour controlled access and video surveillance. All points of access and all central facilities have been designed to Section 3.8 of the Ontario Building Code (Barrier Free Design), including provision for handicapped parking immediately off both the North and South main entrances. Abundant parking has been provided at a minimum ratio of 4 spaces per 1,000 square feet of Rentable Area.
The distinctive contemporary design, elegantly appointed interiors, exceptionally high caliber neighbours and especially convenient location combine to create a prestigious working environment that is certain to meet your company’s needs.
The pleasures of a suburban location are most evident with the park-like setting that surrounds Henley Corporate Park; extensively landscaped grounds and plentiful parking accentuate the comforts of working at Twenty-Five Corporate Park.
Henley Corporate Park Inc. operates its buildings at the highest possible standard. Web-based service request management system ensures a speedy response to tenants’ needs and environmentally friendly initiatives and programs are in place throughout the property. In addition to the core service found in all of our buildings.
|Building Size:||42,053 sq. ft.|
|Number of Floors:||3|
|Typical Floor Size:||14,392 sq. ft.|
|Building Architect:||Allen & Sherriff Architects Inc.|
|Parking:||4 per 1,000 sq. ft.|
25 Corporate Park Drive Offers
- 24 hour electronic card access, advanced security system and video surveillance system
- Telecommunications available through multiple providers, including fiber optics
- Extensively landscaped grounds
- Easy Access to Hwy 406 & Q.E.W.
- Shopping and Dining within walking distance
- Easy access to Martindale Road Public Transit stop
- Wood entry door(s)
- Smooth concrete floors
- Suspended acoustic ceiling system based upon a 2.0’ x 4.0’ module
- Recessed lighting (2.0’ x 4.0’) provided at 70 foot candle illumination +/-
- HVAC distribution as exists
- 100 amp electrical service
- Sheerwave 3000 series roller-blinds on all perimeter windows
- Non-designated parking available on the basis of four (4) spaces for every 1,000 square feet of leasable area
- Pylon Sign – optional, at additional cost, subject to Landlord’s prior approval and availability
- Directory Board – identification to be provided by Landlord for Tenant at Ground Floor Lobby
- Door Signage – permissible, at Tenants expense, subject to Landlord’s prior approval